can i just not live here anymore
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
people don’t care about the millions of people with mental illnesses that deal with their condition to the best of their abilities and just live, they just want a story where they can correlate mental illness with violence in order to scare people from talking about mental illness.
people should be helped, not outcasted
it took a while but we found one for you mike.
Just sleep, Kelly.